Thursday 24 May 2018

Favourite: Flora or Fauna (and why)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:













So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn
Lawn Fawn


Prize:








This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Flora or Fauna (plants or animals) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love most things cute and furry (a home is never empty if you share it with a four legged friend!).  These little bunnies fit the theme of today's challenge perfectly for me! 






This is a hard choice to made...it depends on what mood I am in and what I want to create with.  I choose flowers for this challenge because there are so many wonderful techniques you can use to color them.  Besides that, flowers just make me smile.





Elaine


I love both Flora and Fauna. It was a hard choice. I have went with Flora this time because it is so versitile.  Flowers can be so joyous and colourful or plain and simple to suite to a sad card.


I really love making cards with all kinds of cute animals, so I have chosen fauna for this challenge. I really love cute animals and cute scenes. I really like seeing them come to life when I colour them. But I have to admit that lately I have been making some flower card and they are also really fun to make!




I do love the gorgeous colours of flowers and love my garden, but for card making I nearly always choose cute animals rather than flowers as I find them more fun to colour and they seem more appealing.





For the purposes of card making I had to go for "fauna" as I love cute animals and characters, in this case a really cute giraffe which I loved colouring!! In real life I love to see flowers in my garden and in the hedgerows but am rubbish at colouring them!!





Squirrel 
I do seem to create an awful lot more fauna than flora cards, and I find it is difficult to cuddle a flower, so I guess it has to be fauna for me, although I'm not sure that I want this particular chap on my lap or curled up on the bed





**coming soon**



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.


Please ensure you read our Data Protection and Privacy policy
before entering our challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card in your top 3, congrats to Donna, Lisa and Tammy too. Looking forward to joining the next challenge, in the meantime, I'm off to proudly display my new badge on my blog!
    Hugs, Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super theme and wonderful DT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, so happy! Congrats to the others as well and beautiful inspiration DT.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design team samples. Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so much! I'm thrilled to be the winner of last challenge and congrats to the Top 3. Fabulous makes by the team and great new challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete