Thursday 11 August 2016

Favourite Flower & Why

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

#33 Tanya OD






Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

#44 Lucy Woods



#39 Monica Soto



#31 Sai Jirawadee 


Suitcase Accordion Album Magnolia stamps

Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is
Wild Orchid Crafts
£12 gift voucher




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Flower(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I really love Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers, especially the Cosmos Daisy, Cherry Blossom, open roses and rosebuds that I've used today.  I have these particular flower combos in various colours and shades!  Roses are also one of my favourite garden flowers. I love the scent and pretty double flowers.




I love all flowers and love to photograph them,
but its a real struggle to just choose one favourite.
I recently got a new digi stamp that I think I am going to love
as much as the real flower so I choose a poppy!
and what's great is I can do them in any colour I like too!




Brenda


Impossible to say what my favourite flower is.  For this challenge, I will go with the sakura or cherry blossom.  In full bloom, their beauty is absolutely breathtaking.





Elaine

I love Poppies. The simple shape is ideal for all sorts of occasions while their significance is meaningful to many. 




Kat

Gosh, this is a tough one but I would have to go for the classic option of roses because they are so pretty and can be used for a modern or vintage style.  They are my favourite 3D paper flowers to add but here I have them on the papers and image too!





Lori

My favourite flower...well, now that's a toughie...I love all flowers. However, if I *had* to choose just one - I'd have to go with the rose. It's so gorgeous in any colour and to me they mean love and friendship and beauty. 




Lorraine

I love all flowers from dainty blossoms to large blooms and the same goes in my crafting choices too. I have a wide range of paper flowers in all sizes and colours from various companies. I like to use them altogether as I have done here on this MDF plaque.





Mojca

**coming soon**


Sarah

In real life my favourite flowers are sunflowers and daisies. However I decided to think outside the box and to share my favourite crafty flowers which happen to be sweetheart blossoms. They come in such a gorgeous range of colours and are flat enough not to add too much bulk to a card.





Squirrel

Oh my, another difficult choice to make - if they were in-the-ground flowers then I would choose daisies every time, they are just such happy blooms - but if I were to receive a bunch then it would be roses, especially if they were fragranced.  Mum always cuts some to have indoors and the scent is divine.





Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
This challenge is a mission impossible for me. I have a lot of favourite flowers: lilacs, tulips, sweet peas, ranunculus, peonies, lilies,  hyacinths, lily of the valley.
Each Friday I buy fresh flowers.

For this challenge I chose ranunculus: I love the bright colours.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Flower(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.





4 comments:

  1. You have always interesting theme. Love DT creation.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the win, I emailed a few days ago but haven't heard anything, will send another mail if I haven't heard by the end of the week :) DT cards are fab as always!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always count on AYLI to inspire. Gorgeous DT samples ladies, thanks for yet another fab challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes everyone.Another great theme. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete