Thursday 14 July 2016

Your Trademark Style (and why)


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:
#64  Meg




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

#108 Tonya OD



#71 Sonja




#23 Celine




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Prize - £10.00 Voucher



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your "trademark" style - what defines your style (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I'm not really sure what mine is anymore actually.  It used to be fussy and fancy, with lots of fluff, but I'm also loving the CAS look.  I guess the things that I think I do a lot, and therefore might suggest I'd be recognised in a line up are; (1) Cute critters, (2) Chalked sky, (3) My "go-to" CAS layout.  I've also managed to sneak in some penguins, glitter and ribbon, as well as purple which is one of my 3 favourite colours.
I've used Cute Penguin set from DSB





My favourite trademark is definitely C&S
I love the image to speak for itself and also I don't like a lot of frill and fuss.
using Jolly Garlands




Brenda

I have no real style. I love trying different techniques and my style can vary from CAS to grungy, to shabby chic. It just depends on how I feel that particular day.Using Millie Mouse All Occasions



Elaine
It's hard to define my trademark. I love different styles but I do incorporate dots and spots often on my projects. Using Winston All Seasons


Kat
My trademark has to be my stitching, which is all done by hand!
No matter what style of card I am doing it is very rare for it to have no stitching on it as I love the subtle detail it adds and the way it seems to 'finish' the edges of the papers. 
It's also quite therapeutic doing it!



Lori
My *trademark or style* is hard to define...I like to make CAS cards but I also like cards with layers and crisp, clean lines.... using Dinky and Flowers


 Lorraine
Using Billy Turtle
Although I have tried and loved many styles whilst creating cards for a multitude of customers with differing tastes and requirements my favourite and therefore trademark style is definitely CUTE!

I just love cute images and whether the card ends up clean and simple or full of frills and details it's always the cute images that draw my eye.




Mojca
Using Valentine Nell


Those of you who have been following me for a longer period certainly know that I almost always use an image on my cards and this is basically my main trademark :) Why? Well I just love the colour, it really relaxes me ... I just regret that I can't draw myself :) And my trademark would also beads and glitter which I just can't refuse using on my cards :)))





Sarah
Using Pip so Special

My "trademark" is somewhere in the middle. Not quite CAS because of my love for patterned paper and not quite fussy and fancy because usually my decoration is subtle!!



Squirrel 

I think everyone knows by now that my trademark is my CAS designs, I love being able to see the image I have spent an age colouring up, it still feels like magic turning it from a line drawing into an almost living thing.





Wilma
My trademark or style is Clean and Simple. I love cards with a minimum of frills and embellishments. It is not always easy to make CAS card because I am always tempted to add embellishments. Using Sketchy flowers




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase
Your "trademark" style - what defines your style
(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.


4 comments:

  1. hi
    thanks so much for choosing me as top 3. i'm so honoured.
    thanks
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me to be in your Top 3 :) Well done and congrats to the others too!

    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another interesting challenge. Lovely work from the DT and interesting to see their reasoning for their trademarks. Got me thinking x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Meg and what a great challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete