Thursday 3 December 2015

Favourite Masculine or Feminine & WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Tanya OD



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

MaxiBelle Studio  



Helen  



Gail L  



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is


Crafty Sentiment Designs


Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online based family company owned and run by Suzette.  The images are cute, fun and make any cards and projects look amazing. Suzette and Justyna are the main artists.  All images are exclusive to Crafty Sentiments Designs and there are lots of digital stamps available, sentiments, rubber stamps, crafting CDs, exclusive Crafty Sentiments Designs dies and much more at www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite for Male or Female (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



Although I've not used overly girlie colours, it's definitely a feminine style. I'm far more comfortable with cute and pretty styles, especially if there can be a splash of glitter. I find the masculine styles so tough, no flowers, no pink, nothing too cute. It's just not 'me'!










I love making cards for females they are always fun and easy to make with
I always have more ideas than time to make them, But I have to choose Male
cards as they take lots of planning time and are most definitely a challenge
But I love my husbands face everytime he opens one of my handmade cards
he studies them for ages and is always so complimentary



Brenda


I love making cards, any kind of cards! I think I like female cards or tags best because I love ribbons and buttons and sparkle and bling!


Carol

Like Elaine I find male cards challenging but get a lot of satisfaction out of making them. have to put a bit more thought into them!




Elaine

using Henry Day Dreaming

 Male cards are always a challenge, but give me great satisfaction when I have made one I like.



Kat

It has to be female cards for me because I love using pretty floral papers and adding all those gorgeous girly details like flowers, lace and pearls...and preferably a hefty dash of pink! 





Lori

I really like making "girlie" cards - they come a lot easier to me that the masculine cards do. Adding bling, and sparkle and all the pretty colors are what draws me to female cards....FUN!!


Lorraine

I love making female cards, I find them much easier than male ones. It's because there are many pretty embellishments you can add to a girly card such as flowers, pearls and gems.





Mojca

Definitely female for me, I love decoration and glitter and colours and if you are creating for ladies that's just more easy as it is for men.




Sarah

Female...no question!! I love cute and although not usually heavily embellished, I always look at the cards I design for girls with pride and think, yep...I made that!!  Male cards are sooo difficult, nearly as bad as choosing a gift for a chap!!





Suzette





Wilma
Male for me, because that's always a challenge for me.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite for Male or Female (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my Santa and Rudolph card as one of your Top 3. I'm proud to put the badge on my blog with a link back to your challenge. Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards. It was so hard this challenge, hard to make my definitive choise masculine or feminine as I like both. Thank you for this challenge.
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see that I'm in the Top 3! Thanks for putting together a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 for the last challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...forgot I was signed in as my music group! Ha ha!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete