Thursday 22 October 2015

Favourite Brights or Pastels (& why)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
We had a great time looking at all of the fabulous entries.

Our winner is:

Marianne
I love the colour combination and the beautiful colouring.

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Pauline 


Heather

Lynne


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is


Sweet Pea Stamps






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Brights or Pastels (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:




I rarely use bright colours because I prefer softer, romantic tones that pastels give.






I love love love brights and would choose them every time over pastels
I wear brights and I make brights I love the bright colours in nature too!



Brenda

I love pastels when I am trying to create a soft feel for my creation, but when I look around my blog, I use mostly brights.


Carol
Love pastels, especially when it comes to flowery cards I think pastels make pretty feminine cards.







Elaine

I love all colour but for babies I do prefer pastel colours best. They are so delicate and happy.




Kat

I love the soft romantic look that pastels give and am always reaching for my huge stash of pretty pastel papers!




Lori

I love bright, bold colors - especially against black so that they "pop" :)
 


Lorraine

I love bright, bold colours especially the colour red but I also love the pastel shades that are used in so many beautiful cards that my blogging friends make but I find these muted shades very difficult to work with for some reason and so, I have decided to set myself a challenge to create a pastel coloured card... or two





Mojca

**coming soon**


Sarah

Brights for me as they tend to suit the style of image that I enjoy colouring.




Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
For me it is definitely bright. As bright as possible!
I love bright colours because they make me happy. 



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Brights or Pastels (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.


17 comments:

  1. Wow first time I have won this challenge, thanks so much will email you now. Thanks for some interesting and different challenges and great inspiration from the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is or what happened to Mr Linky? Beautiful inspiration from the DT. Here is my link to enter: http://wwwabarbcardblog.blogspot.ca/2015/10/this-is-one-i-did-with-moon-flower-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering Barb could you be a doll and pop your card onto the links for some reason it wasn't showing but it's there now xx

      Delete
    2. I've copied Barb's link in so it's in the linky now.

      Delete
  3. This is my Second Entry: http://wwwabarbcardblog.blogspot.ca/2015/10/bleeding-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ditto what I said above re links xx

      Delete
    2. I've copied Barb's link in so it's in the linky now.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous work dt ;) here is my card http://dragonmagicscrapkaarten.blogspot.nl/2015/10/snowfairy-from-julia-spiri-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering Ria, could you be a doll and pop your card onto the links for some reason it wasn't showing but it's there now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've copied Ria's link in so it's in the linky now.

      Delete
    2. Thanks hunny xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for another fun challenge and for sharing your gorgeous inspirations Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT samples and sponsor this week. Thank you so much for the "brights or pastels" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners and beautiful inspiration from the Design Team again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the DT cards and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete