Thursday 13 August 2015

Favourite 2 Embellishments AND WHY

Good morning all,


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge.  We had a great time looking at all of the fabulous entries!

Today we have a new challenge for you, but first the announcement of the winner and top three known of our last challenge.


Our winner is:


Larissa

I love the fibrant colours, colouring and the cute little mice.


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 (in random order) are


Pia
Gorgeous CAS card in black and white!


Kristina

Beautiful colours and colouring.


Susan

I love the shape, papers and the cute image of this card.



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is


Crafty Sentiment Designs



Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online based family company owned and run by Suzette.  The images are cute, fun and make any cards and projects look amazing. Suzette and Justyna are the main artists.  All images are exclusive to Crafty Sentiments Designs and there are lots of digital stamps available, sentiments, rubber stamps, crafting CDs, exclusive Crafty Sentiments Designs dies and much more at www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite 2embellishments (& why).
You MUST explain WHY they are your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


My favourite embellishments are probably flowers and pearls as I use them on most of my cards.  I must admit that once I start adding the embellishments, I find it hard to stop, and I also like ribbon, lace and dies, the latter two also found themselves onto my card!




Samantha
My totally favourite embellishments are enamel dots and I love jute twine so
I have to say that those are my favourites



Brenda

I love them all, but for this particular card I loved ribbon (one of my very favorites) and a wooden speech bubble.  I thought they were perfect for this little Birdbrain Chick.



Carol

Im a romantic! Lace and pearls are my favourite when it comes to Wedding cards. this is my all time favourite Lace, just so so pretty.






Elaine


My favourite embellishments are ribbon and flowers. They can be as big or small as you like for different effects.





Kat


I love to make pretty cards so I always find myself reaching for my top two favourite embellishments of flowers and pearls.  Colour co-ordinated flowers make any card look special and pearls go with everything!






Lori
My favorite embellies are adhesive pearls or gumdrops...anyone who knows my crafting style knows I love to put them on just about everything LOL...they are fun, add texture and come in various sizes, some sparkle and some have patterns.  

*

Lorraine


I love to use ribbon on my cards, especially organza ribbon and then it just seems natural to follow with pearls or gems to compliment it. I love the shimmer and sparkle of the added bling.





Mojca

I must say I like to use flowers and pearls. You can add theme to almost any project and it looks pretty :D This is a wedding book card and it makes such a perfect gift for newlyweds.




Sarah


I tend not to use embellishments very much but when I do I try to reduce my ribbon mountain and add a pearl or two for a bit of sheen and interest!!





Suzette

My Favourite embellishment of all times is ribbons and flowers can never have enough!



Wilma
My all time favorite embellishments are rhinestones and charms, they are so versatile.
The rhinestones give some bling to a card and I like to use them a lot and charms are a nice and extra touch to a card.




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite embellishments (& why).
You MUST explain WHY they are your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




4 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more thrilled that you like my card.. Thank you so much!!! What a great way to start a day :) Thank you Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud to be a Top3 - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo I am the winner! Thanks for picking my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for allowing me to play along in your lovely challenge! Beautiful work by your talented design team.

    ReplyDelete