Thursday 30 July 2015

Favourite Fur or Feathers & WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
There were a few entries who didn't focus on just one main colour so didn't qualify for the prize, but there were some lovely colours and cards.

Our winner is:


E. Marie  

I really loved her card :0)


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


JanR



Lynne in NI 



Ina




I've also got an honourable mention as I really loved this card. The image was so comical and I loved the colouring.  A fab card from Karen Pimblett 
GE DIGITAL CAMERA

Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is


Sweet Pea Stamps






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Fur or Feathers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Definitely fur for me.  Although we did used to have some chickens who had some fabulous characters, I'm generally not very keen on fluttery things.  There are a lot of seagulls and pigeons around where I live which are real pests.  I do quite like our resident robin red-breast, but just prefer cute and furry, like bunny wabbits!



Samantha
My favourite has to be fur!  although we do have some chickens, ducks and a goose, the eggs are AWESOME and we really do love them! But the flip of the coin is I HATE Seagulls and pigeons and Crows/Rooks ... Like Annette we have a lot where I live too and they are pests and also take the eggs and we have to be very careful because when the chicks are born the Seagulls and Rooks will even take them... I love my furry friends I have 2 Rabbits and a lovely cute guinea pig... and I even had mice for a few years





Brenda

It's fur for me, though I did have a very personable, lovable parrot.  He barked like a dog and meowed like a cat (which I had at the time), quite the entertaining fellow and talked like a human being.  I love puppies and kittys, pretty much anything with fur.


Carol

I love my fur babies and they love me, probably cause Im the one that feeds them lol! I have three dogs and my card is for my longest companion, a Westie called Rory, he is big on attitude which makes him such an adorable companion, love him to bits. 






Elaine

I do like our feathered friends, but I prefer the cuddly furry variety. Nothing nicer than cuddling up with a dog on a cold winters night in front of a roaring fire.





Kat
ddddd I love all things furry, for me they just have that cute and cuddly factor and I find them so lovely to colour, especially bears!





Lori


I have to admit, I love me some cute feathery "peep-peep's" but when it comes right down to a favorite choice, I'd have to say FUR. You can cuddle with more animals that are furry - teddy's, kitties, puppies.....


Lorraine

I love both really as I had pet Budgerigars when I was younger and now I have two cats but I have chosen fur for this challenge. I love it when they snuggle on your lap in the evening.





Mojca

Must be fur for me, I love everything furry and fuzzy, I had cats in the past so there is no doubt why I chose fur, right? But the second furry creature that I love are little cute teddy bears and this three are just too cute, don't you agree?





Sarah

Give me fur any day, be it dogs, cats, horses, cattle, bunny rabbits well anything furry really!! The reason is that birds are Ok, from a distance, but they actually scare me!! 







Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
I do like both, but I chosen for fur. I love cows, especially the black and white ones. They look friendly and gentle.  And who can resist this supercute stamp from Penny Black.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Fur or Feathers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners! Love the DT Creations! Love Mojca's circles.. Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my honourable mention!! That is so sweet of you. Thank you!
    Fabulous creations again from everyone!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet DT samples. Thanks for the "fur or feathers" challenge. It is always fun to play at As You Like it Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is playong tricks on me. Can't see the link up button, will have to come back later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, I've emailed you. Hope you come back to try to link up again. The linky is definitely there but perhaps not showing on your screen for some reason. Try refreshing your screen or try again later. Hope to see you soon.

      Delete
    2. I tried what you suggested and woohoo it worked. My card is linked up and i'm back in the game LOL.
      Great and beautiful DT cards, this was a though one for me since i like both so much. But i did make a choice in the end. Thanks for this great and fun challenge.
      I think the cute image i used played a roll in making my definitive choice LOL
      It sure was fun to do. Enjoy the weekend all.
      Hugs Veerle xx

      Delete