Thursday 26 February 2015

Favourite Anything but a Card


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

Kat W 






Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Sharon 
 
Céline  


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 48th challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is

Shape EZ



Shape EZ is a product originating from the desire to be different. The templates were inspired by one unforgettable template and has become an opportunity to share specialty shaped cards with everyone. Every template is offered in 300 dpi in SVG,JPEG,PNG and PDF files so no matter your preference, they are perfect for everyone. No cutter needed, instructions included and are only limited by your imagination.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Project that's not a Card (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Using Roll Bag Template from Shape EZ 
as I have a bit of an obsession with storage and boxes!





SamanthaMy favourite anything but a card has to be crochet
I chose to Crochet a fox as I love to crochet and

so this is why my anything but a card was an easy choice for me.



Carol


I like making wall hangings as little pressies, just to say I'm thinking of you.







Mojca

For me it must be muffins. If I don't do a box for them, I am just satisfied with a card shaped as a muffin ;)






Sarah


I've made a slip cover box, which is really easy to make  and makes a change from a conventional box. It also makes brilliant use of those "special" double sided papers that we have in our stash!!






Suzette

I do love shapes as it is different from your every day square and rectangular cards.



Wilma
What I also like to do is make small gifts. 
I save all sorts of packaging and pimp them up. 
I bought this clothes peg for that purpose.




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Project that's not a Card (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




6 comments:

  1. oh my word!!! thanks so much for choosing me as top 3 i'm so honoured !!!
    thanks so much
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks very much for choosing my card for one of the top 3. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT projects - that fox is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christi! I really appreciate your comment 😃

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Samantha's fox! WOW!!! That is so fantastic!! So good to be back crafting!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan I really enjoyed making him!
      and will definitely be making more crochet items and toys :)

      Delete