Thursday 22 May 2014

Favourite Colour Duo (and WHY)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

Sarah

Your tags made me smile!  But I agree with you Sarah; 
The best sound in the world is a purring cat!


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Squirrel



Kate T



Liselot


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 28th challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is :
My Mum's Craft Shop





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Colour Duo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:




I think it's fairly safe to say that my three favourite colours are pink, blue and purple, but as today's theme is to use your two favourite colours, I had to choose just two.  So I chose pink and aqua blue, as I think they go beautifully together, and probably are the best combination from the three.  I hope you agree!




Samantha
My Favourite colour duo is definitely
Peacock feather Blue and Walnut Stain Brown.
Those are the distress ink colour names 
but any Blues and Browns are good to go for me.. 
Why? 
Well, I love the way they complement each other and 
they play a huge role in the soft furnishings of my home too! 

Carol

Blue and Cream my favourite. 

I've loved blue since I was a child and these papers are so 'me'.




Mojca
I love brown-green combinations. 
I think a little bit of brown really enhances the green colour.





Sarah


It's pink and green for me.  
I think it's largely due to my love of  the outdoors. 
Mother Nature puts colour together like no other!!





Suzette

I love all colours so it's very hard to pick just two, 
but I love this colour combo as they work well together; purple and cream.


Wilma
I love this colour duo because of the sturdy darkbrown with the sweet pale blue. 





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Colour Duo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Awesome DT cards team, these are stunning, and very inspiring. Thank you so much for choosing my card for Top 3 in the previous challenge, that's made my day. Hugs to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new challenge, hope I have time to make a card. The DT did a great job.
    Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3, so many entries, I'm honoured.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us and for another great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Inspiration thank you for sharing, Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner and Top 3!! Gorgeous entries!!! Love the DT creations too!! LOVE Carol's drawer set!!! Wow!!! Just gorgeous!!! The papers are wonderful!!! The colors are perfect! That just turned out so beautiful!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (Current DT Call Closes 06/07/2014)

    ReplyDelete