Thursday 16 January 2014

Favourite C&S Style & WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Tamara



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Lorraine A



Tracey M



Simone



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 19th challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is 
Crafty Sentiments






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite fav C&S design (either one you have seen, or one you made before and want to make again cause you love it).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Well, I'm not a C&S natural, but I used this layout loads for Christmas cards (using the Frostyville border die) and really enjoyed it.  It's easy to make, still has some interest with the die cut and ribbon (I used twine too in previous versions), but is also fairly flat for posting!
Some previous versions didn't use a die cut border at all, but this is definitely my favourite style.  For today's birthday version I've used a Nottingham border die, which I've recently fallen in love with.



Samantha
Its hard to choose a favourite C&S design as I had a few I love but this is
certainly top of the list I LOVE the snowflake die and I love sewing on cards and the papers are New MME so I think that this will be a card that I make quite a few of nice and simple.



Carol


C&S cards have grown on me over the past year, getting to like the simplicity look more and more. Great when Mr Mojo is a bit flat as it helps me get back on track. Love using flowers in my C&S cards.







Mojca

I saw this cut C&S card somewhere on the internet and had it in mind for some time now and finally decided to try it out myself. I love the shading and I think it gives it a really special look.



Sarah


I "dabble" at CAS but don't really have a favourite sketch that I go back to time and time again. I sort of "wing it" and that's what I've done on this occasion!! 





So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite fav C&S design 
(either one you have seen, or one you made before and want to make again cause you love it).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and thanks for choosing me in your top 3 !! Congratulations to the other 2 too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge Great DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3 and big congrats to the other winners also :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wright back at home,
    thankk you so much
    I am so happy!!!!
    Congrats to all
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete