Thursday 12 December 2013

Challenge #17 - Favourite Christmas Stamp & WHY (3 week long challenge)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner, selected at random is:

#31 Ewa
With this gorgeous 'inspirational' creation


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


#22 Sanja Grdinic
Sugar Nellie is one of my favourite stamp companies too, and Sanja's creation is gorgeous.


#23 Jackie C
This card was stunning and really caught our eye.


#38 Sue Bearhouse
I think I'm going to have to buy this image. Sue, your card is fabulous.



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 17th challenge
And in order to give our teamies a bit of a break over the holiday period, 
this challenge will last for 3 weeks, instead of 2.  
So we will be back with the winners and a new challenge on 2 January.




The sponsor of this challenge is 
Dies to Die For






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Christmas Stamp & Why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love this Lili of the Valley stamp. I've had it for a couple of years but it's great for many reasons:
1) It's really quick to colour so great for last-minute makes,
2) Penguins are one of my favourite winter critters,
3) I love images that feature a scene or several characters,
4) It includes a sentiment so I don't need to add one!



Samantha
I love snowflakes they really help jazz up christmas
I have several different snowflake stamps but my favourite ones are Snowflake serenade from Papertrey Ink, you can not buy them in the UK so they are super special.
and they are Great to cards and also decorating paper for parcels too!


Carol

I chose Postcard from Stampendous as it reminds me of our home in stormy times. Christmas at it's best! 







Mojca

Dancing with star Tilda is my favourite Christmas stamp. Well I can use it for almost any occasion that's why she is my favourite one :)





Sarah

My favourite Christmas stamp is Bildmalarna's Christmas Kiss.

The reason it's my favourite is because I used it lots last year and then lost it :0(
However, as I was looking through my scrap box a couple of weeks ago  there it was, so I've had the pleasure of rediscovering my love for this little sweetie!




Suzette

Suzette is still poorly.  
We hope you're feeling better soon Suzette.



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Christmas Stamp.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.
And don't forget this challenge will remain open for 3 weeks.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites! Well done to all your other winners too and thank you for another fabulous challenge theme with wonderful DT creations.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honored to be among Top 3 - Thank You! :)
    Congrats to others, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely creations from everyone. Smiles.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautiful design team samples. Thank you for the "favorite stamp" challenge.

    ReplyDelete