Thursday 13 June 2013

Challenge #4 - Favourite Papers & Why


What do you think of our new banner for this week (above)?

As it's Father's day in the UK this weekend, we thought we'd have a male themed temporary badge and our talented Samantha has created this one for us to use this week!!

Anyways, let's get on to the serious business of winners:

Thank you to everyone who entered our Favourite Stamp challenge. 
It was great to see all your lovely stamping projects.

Our winner, selected at random is:

Claimed - #14 Rachel Fisher


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:





and our Top 3 erm, 5 (whoops) are :

#27 Martina's kaartjes


#2 Laine


#20 Norma


#40 Dot's Dabbles


#9 Dewi Lestari



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 5* badge to display on your blog:






So, onto our 4th challenge




The sponsor of this challenge is 
Penrith Crafts
(the same shop that our very own Samantha works in)
It's a small independent craft shop (with very friendly staff!)
so please do pop in if you're in Cumbria




The prize that Samantha is offering, is some gorgeous papers, 
which might give you an indication as to our theme this week  
*wink* !!!




So, this fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Papers & Why.
You MUST explain WHY they are your favourites.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


For many months, my favourite papers have been the Papermania Lucy Cromwell pad.  Each page is in one of my favourite colours; pink, aqua or purple, and most are either glittered or double sided.  And you know how, in most paper pads, there are a couple of designs that you like less than the others ??  .... well in this set, I love them all.  I've loved this pad so much that I've bought 2 of the 6" size, and then treated myself to a 12" pad recently too (to keep in reserve)!
I've used the pink and aqua a lot recently, so today's choice is purple.



Oh my favourite papers that's quite easy I LOVE Echo park
because there are soooo many different style that suit my taste
no matter what mood I am in :)



Carol

It must be My Mind's Eye, have so many of them lol! Especially the more recent ones, all those pretty flower patterns but I also like the more boring ones as I can put my own stamp on them.




Mojca
My absolutely favourite papers are BasicGrey. They are so versatile and you can really use them for different occasions.




Sarah

My "current" favourites are from the  Joy crafts floral paper bloc - turquoise and red,
 and why.....because of the pretty, ditsy prints and the beautiful colours.




Suzette

My favourite paper is K&Co, I have used them for many years and I just can't get enough, the texture the designs and the quality. I also love cosmo cricket papers too so I have combined both on this card. 





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Papers.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 5. Many congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as your top 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT creations with us hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete